Arrive in Regal
Elegance and Style
Please contact us for Availability and Reservation Information. A signed contract with minimum deposit is required to confirm all reservations. Payment can be mailed by check or by credit or debit card via the Pay Pal button located below or on the bottom of our home page.
Please review and complete the contract by typing in all of the requested information on the last two pages and print the completed contract. You may also print the contract first and write in all of your information the old fashioned way, whichever you prefer. Please make sure to SIGN, DATE, and return only the Last Two pages to us via fax, email, or at our address located at the bottom of the contract. You may want to print a copy for you records as well. Thank You!
Please select the link below to access the printable interactive version of the contract
CONTRACT Printable Version
do not have adobe reader, just download the free software from the adobe reader
Pay Securely here with Pay Pal for Coach Services
A Pay Pal Account is not Required
1a. A $200.00 non-refundabledeposit with a signed contract is required at time of reservation (see 1b). Minimum service is 2 hours at $400.00. Three hours at $500.00 and 4 hours or more at $150.00 per hour. 4 hour minimum service on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Unscheduled overtime is $200.00 per hour. Point of Transfer (fixed rate) fees will be determined at the time of reservation with a $300.00 minimum fee. A $100.00 surcharge will be applied for travel exceeding 25 miles, to or during service, including Point of Transfers. *Rates may differ depending on vehicle.
1b. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required on all Point of Transfer (fixed rate) fees, which will be determined at time of reservation. (Wedding Point of Transfer rates may differ from standard rates).
2. All reservations must be paid in full TWO weeks (14 days) before scheduled event or contract is null and void with no refund. Reservations made less than 14 days prior to event require payment in full via credit card, cash, money order, or cashiers check and must be posted no less than 24 hours in advance.
3. A fee of $50.00 will be charged for checks returned by the bank.
4. Cash payment for unscheduled overtime must be received by start of over limit period. Billing is made in hourly increments with aone-time 15-minute grace period. After 15 minutes you will be charged for another hour. (For example: 4 hours and 16 minutes would be billed as 5 hours.)
5. Be sure to allow enough time for your occasion and plan accordingly. In some cases, there will be another event pending after yours is scheduled to end. If you think you might need more time, please take this into consideration at the time of booking. We may not be able to extend service later. These events have a way of taking a lot more time than you think. Keep in mind: Our car drives slower than yours.
6. On an evening event, unscheduled overtime is usually not a problem and can be arranged with the driver, but it is essential that payment be made in cash or credit card prior to going into overtime. If service extends more than 15 minutes into overtime without payment, services will be terminated.
7. There is a $150 cleaning fee if rice, birdseed, or anything similar is thrown into the coach. These items are very hard to remove. They stain gowns, upholstery, affect operation of the electrical windows, and can attract insects, rodents, etc. Do not allow your guests to throw anything that could possibly damage the coach (see 18). There is a $200 cleaning fee if the coach must be cleaned due to someone getting sick in the coach.
Limousine Arrival and Location:
8. If the coach is a surprise for someone, please make note of this on the signature page with his or her name so that we may plan accordingly.
9. Be sure to include physical street addresses of all pick up and drop off locations when sending your contract along with any other details that may be of importance.
10. We request that you call and reconfirm the times and addresses one week or more prior to your event. It is your responsibility to confirm any changes as far in advance as possible. It may be difficult or impossible to make any changes as there may be other events scheduled around yours.
11. Daytime events must release the coach no later than 6:00 p.m. unless arrangements are made in advance.
12. If you would like the coach positioned in a particular location at a church, reception facility, etc., it will be your responsibility to see that a space is reserved. Again, please have this arranged in advance.
13a. Wedding reservations(Broken engagement, etc.) $75.00 cancellation fee anytime. With 121-180 days notice, 75% of balance (less cancellation fee) will be returned. With 61-120 days notice, 50% (less cancellation fee) will be returned. Less than 60 days notice, no refund.
13b. All other reservations (excluding Point of Transfer) will incur a $75.00 cancellation fee anytime. 100% of balance (less cancellation fee) will be returned with more than 7 days notice. Less than 7 days notice, no refund.
13c. Point of Transfers will incur a 50% cancellation fee of total determined at time of reservation.
General Rules and Regulations:
14. We will not exceed the capacity of the coach. The passengers and number of passengers will be determined at time of reservation with a 4-person limit and may not be changed during service.
15. Excess Baggage can be a problem as boot space is limited to 2-3 carry on sized bags. Please make your own arrangements to transport any large or additional items prior to your event. We will not accept or be responsible for any excess or oversized items that cannot be safely accommodated in the boot. To prevent the possibility of damage to the original interior, no items will be transported inside the coach.
16. Please make sure nothing is left in the coach at the end of your event. We will make every effort to return any items found but,This is your responsibility and we will accept absolutely no liability for anything you may have lost or left behind.
17. Decorating the coach in any shape, fashion or form is not allowed. Our rare coaches are delicate and very expensive to repair.
18.You are financially responsible for any physical damage to the coach incurred by you or your guests. Do not allow your guests to handle or enter the coach unless prearranged with the driver. We are very happy and pleased to show the coach to everyone, but assistance is required. We thank you for your cooperation.
19. The coach will not be driven onto muddy or unpaved surfaces, roads under construction or repair, or up steep driveways as they are delicate and very heavy.
20. The driverís primary responsibility is to transport you safely, but also to safeguard the coach. The driver may not do anything that would require leaving the coach unattended.
21. Service is prearranged with an itinerary. If verbal directions or last minute changes are needed, please provide this information to your driver as soon as possible to keep your service on time and without interruption.
22. All transport is prearranged. The driver will not make unscheduled stops and is not able to leave the coach or purchase any items including alcohol, cigarettes, etc. The driver will not speed or break any traffic laws.
23.Eating, drinking or smoking in the coach is prohibited and strictly enforced. Possession and/or use of illegal drugs or open alcohol containers will not be tolerated. If this is observed, services will be terminated and all occupants will be ordered to vacate the coach. In this event, there is no refund.
24. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at anytime. We assume no responsibility or liability for intoxication, illegal, dangerous, or irresponsible activity to lives and/or property. In this event,services will be refused or terminated immediately and, if applicable, all occupants will be ordered to vacate the coach. Warnings may or may not be issued before taking such action. If this happens, you will NOT receive a refund.
25. We assume no responsibility or liability, whatsoever, for damages, injury and/or loss to persons and/ or property incurred before, during, or after service. Cloud 9 Vintage Coach, Inc. and its associates will strive to provide safe, reliable, and professional service in accordance with this contract but offer no insurance, guarantees, or assurances otherwise, written or implied.Please see waiver below
26. Although we maintain our coaches to the highest standards, in the unlikely event of a breakdown, we cannot be held responsible for mechanical malfunctions and/or failures, weather and/or traffic related events before or during service that could interfere with, delay, or possibly terminate your reservation. We will strive to provide you with the coach of choice but it cannot be guaranteed. It may be substituted with one of our other coaches if the situation requires it. If for any reason mentioned above or otherwise, we are unable to provide service, a FULL refund would be given.
are committed to making this a truly exceptional experience for you and hope you
enjoy our beautiful coach as much as we do.
If there is anything we can do to improve our service, please let us
We would like to personally thank you for your business and confidence in
We look forward to serving you.
Complete the form, sign and return to:
Cloud 9 Vintage Coach, Inc.
908 Audelia Rd, Suite 200-144
Richardson, TX 75081
Or send by fax to 214 575.5204
Back to Home Page